Thank you for your interest in a career with Elocal Solutions!
We are a Digital Marketing Media Company with an industry-leading client retention rate. We use the latest technologies to analyze, monitor and track our client's progress to ensure the highest degree of success.
We specialize in many areas of digital marketing including custom website design and development, search engine optimization techniques, social media marketing, and email automation marketing with lead generation. We provide our clients an interactive support portal that allows complete transparency and acceptability to all work done on their behalf.
We are expanding our sales force and looking for go-getters who can handle a challenging and fast-paced industry. You will need to understand internet marketing products in general and learn our company specific products and services. You must be able to understand a business's marketing needs, be willing to learn quickly and work hard. If this is you, we want you to join our team!
We are not your average internet marketing company; We take pride in our work and value our customers. Our client retention rate is over 90%! Once we partner with a client for their marketing needs, we keep them for years.
We also do not buy leads; we generate our leads through our proprietary internet marketing platform, the same process we use for our clients. There are no cold calls. All leads are provided.
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic sales person, who has a minimum of one-year previous sales experience selling SEO/SEM/PPC, Email Marketing or Local SEO than this job is for you! If you have a desire to sell products and services you can be proud of, then please apply today!
Digital Marketing Sales Representative
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- High school or equivalent
- Internet marketing sales: 1 year
- B2B Sales: 2 years
- High school diploma
- One year online marketing experience (SEO, email and/or any internet marketing sales)
- B2B Sales experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $3,000.00-$9,000.00/Monthly (DOE)
Looking to join a casual, yet professional company with very innovative and driven management? We are a fully integrated digital marketing agency specializing in email marketing automation, lead generation, and local business marketing and are looking for a skilled Web Developer to join our team. This position will entail the creation of websites, basic website maintenance, additions of tracking codes to websites, build blogs and add and remove products from a variety of e-commerce websites.
This position requires good communication skills, the ability to work quickly and proficiently, work well in team situations or alone, complete projects within outlined timelines and most importantly the applicant must have excellent proven coding skills. The position will support and oversee current contractors and developers and be responsible for managing and updating current design projects and websites as well as taking the lead in developing new features and functionality for our lead generation and marketing platform.
The ideal candidate will have experience in digital marketing, front-end visual website design and development, and a firm grasp of current SEO best practices.
Web Designer / Developer
- Troubleshooting and debugging pre-existing websites
- Integration of various plugins and 3rd party API'S
- Coding Email Templates
- Build Landing Page and Lead capture forms
Knowledge of e-Commerce platforms a plus including:
- Open Cart
- Woo Commerce
- Logic Block
- Big Commerce
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to build their skills as a professional digital marketer, website developer and secure permanent employment with a rapidly expanding company.
Do not submit a resume if you are unable to work from our San Marcos, California office location. Please do not apply if you are an outside area contractor.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and two (2) examples of work.
- Job Type: Full-time 35-40 Hours per week
- Salary: $40,000-60,000 (DOE)
eLocal Solutions provides online marketing services to businesses worldwide. With a belief in ongoing growth and learning; we encourage our team members to attend expos and take continuing education classes. Education is the key to making sure our team members and our company can continue to grow in the ever-changing digital world. We are a small, stable organization with employees who are on the path to double our revenue over the next two years. Our growth is your growth both professionally and financially. We are looking for a motivated, bright self-starter to join our growing team.
Assistant Project Manager
- Marketing experience
- Sales support experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expertise in basic computer skills (typing, printing, emailing, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some Google Analytics experience
- High school or equivalent
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles client projects workflows and assign department tasks for ongoing campaigns.
- Confers with department team members regularly to answer questions, inquire on needs, and review the status of project and tasks for client campaigns.
- Examines performance requirements for campaigns and provide monthly progress reports and meeting data for each department and projects efficiency.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: (DOE)